Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hello All! Its been a while but this is my calling so im back at it.

Hi. My name is Erica- But you can call me Alex not plastic..lol. If thats too much for you just call me Erica as most of my friends do. Its been a while since I have blogged. I used to be so addicted to blogging. I would literally spend all day and night on Myspace( which is so old and lame now.FB baby) blogging with friends and streaming some of my writings.
As I sit here, I am getting a rush because I have not done the thing I lovein so long and this may have been the thing that has been missing in my life for the last 3 years. WOW! I've already had a revelation.
Anywho. Join me as I get back to my craft in my episodes/tell all blogs of "Girl Let me Tell you"

Toodles,
Alex not Plastic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment